That was yesterday 1

That was yesterday 1

Nombre total de pages vues

My best of music

Bienvenue

'That was yesterday' est un site qui n'a que pour seule ambtion que le partage de musique,films et séries TV que nous aimons et que vous aimez . Devenez membre et participez à la création d'articles de votre choix,commentez et donnez votre avis .



samedi 2 août 2014

Eric Clapton - Layla





Eric Clapton - Layla


     
     
  
Eric Clapton - Layla
Thank you for these more than 20 million views!
This belongs to the Madison Square Garden concert in 1999. Thanks to RockKillaz for the information.
And for all who are sending messages asking me where i get these video: I downloaded it from Ares a long time ago, you can try to search it there or find a program which downloads youtube videos Example: aTube Catcher. I don't have the video in my PC.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire