Otis Redding - The Very Best Of Otis Redding (FULL ALBUM) HD (BLOCKED IN GERMANY)
Enjoy about 44 minutes of pure Memphis soul from the late great Otis Redding. The only downside to this compilation is that it doesn't include "Hard To Handle", which was one of his best!
R.I.P. Otis (1941-1967)
By the way, Aretha Franklin later covered the "Respect". Yes, that "Respect"
1. These Arms Of Mine (0:00)
2. Pain In My Heart (2:34)
3. That's How Strong My Love Is (5:00)
4. Mr. Pitiful (7:25)
5. I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now) (10:09)
6. Respect (13:06)
7. I Can't Turn You Loose (15:18)
8. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (18:07)
1. My Lover's Prayer (20:54)
2. Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song) (24:06)
3. Try A Little Tenderness (26:49)
4. Shake (Live at the Olympia Theatre, Paris, France (March 1967)) (30:09)
5. The Happy Song (Dum-Dum) (32:42)
6. Tramp (w/Carla Thomas) (35:27)
7. (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (38:29)
8. I've Got Dreams To Remember (41:11)
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.